tollywood

related posts

allu arjun said about sarrainodu film

sarrainodu biggest hit my career said allu arjun


allu arjun said latest sarrainodu film biggest blackbuster in my career all of the films so far,and thanks to wish director boyapati and technichal team,also rakul,cathereane theresa,film all reviews mixed but boxoffice performence very well up to date collection andhra pradesh,telangana,rest of india,westeren contries also,

Allu Arjun's adrenaline charged depiction of ex-sreviceman-turned-vigillante, Gana, in Sarrainodu has left his uncle Chiranjeevi awestruck. An energized Arjun says, "Chiranjeevi garu let me know 'Ye ra nuvvena idi ila chesindi? Iragateesavv.' He even told executive of director Boyapati Srinu "I never however I will see Bunny in such an effective symbol.'" 

The relation of on-screen character who unleashed his mass activity saint side in this film, includes, "I have investigated an assortment of characters on screen. I have been needing to play an unmitigated mass saint. Everyone who watched the film has said that I made a superb showing with regards to. Truth be told my child, Ayaan, shouted "Mass" in the wake of viewing the trailer. All the credit must go to executive Boyapati Srinu for depicting me in such an intense way," shares Allu Arjun who figures, Sarrainodu, will be the "greatest hit" of his vocation. 

What the performing artist is most charmed about however is scoring a hit for his dad Allu Aravind's generation house. "blessed me Chiranjeevi garu, Pawan Kalyan garu, my Ram Charan, Naga Chaitanya and even Nani, all conveyed their profession best blockbusters under the Geetha Arts pennant. Be that as it may, my past movies under my home pennant — Happy and Badrinath — weren't up to the imprint. Be that as it may, I broke the curse with Sarrainodu. I'm doubly upbeat for my father (Allu Aravind)," says the on-screen character who has scored consecutive hits with Race Gurram, Rudhramadevi and S/o Satyamurthy. 

Delivered by Allu Aravind under Geetha Arts, Sarrainodu, is running effectively in theaters, regardless of opening to a blended reaction from the commentators. "The recive of people' decision is most important. Sarraniodu, is going to break the records of my past blockbusters inside 7-8 days," says the on-screen character closing down.
Share on Google Plus

About 100 blogs

our website only films entertainmant purpose hollywood related,bollywood related,tollywood related,kollywood related,malluwood related and also kannada,bengali movie news also,thankyou.

www.BoxofficeKING.com with team.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

this website about film news and new movie related

Comments

Links

http://go.oclaserver.com/afu.php?zoneid=1328383